All Pro HVLP 3 or 4 Stage Spray Systems
- Product Information
- Reviews (0)
All Pro HVLP Sprayer M-75 3 Stage System
Highly productive for nearly all fine finish applications. Easily spray stains, epoxies, lacquers, oils, enamels, urethanes and automotive finishes.
Plus, it atomizes many water-based llatex and acrylic coatings 7.5 PSI
- Turbine Stages: 3
- Turbine Air working pressure: 7.5 psi (.414 bar, 41.5 kpa) max.
- Gun M-9668 Non- bleeder style with fluid set #3 Cup: 1 qt (1 liter)
- Air Hose Length 20 ft (9m). Use 60 ft (18m) max.
All Pro HVLP Sprayer M-95 4 Stage System
Versatile 4-stage turbine spray system Perfect for medium-size residential and commercial projects. 9.5 PSI
- Dual air filtration with an automotive type air filter and a pre filter on the atomizing side
- Dirty filter warning light
- Built in tool box for needles, nozzles, check valves and nozzle wrench
- Built in cup holder
Note: Both Systems include:
What the Professionals Use!